Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Indentifying Cards and Pacific Points Question

Help Indentifying Cards and Pacific Points Question
I am going through some old stuff and ran across

2007 Topps Cards of Houston Street, Renteria and one other player, they were different in two respects:

the card number as not the same as in Topps.  The Renteria was 6 and in the 2007 Topps it is 7; the Street was different by ten (like 164 and 154).  The cards I have look exactly like the 2007 Topps except the card number is different and it has a letter P before the number (P6 and P164).  The only thing I can think of is PROMO, but I could not find it in the ORG

Also I ran across a TON of Pacific Points.  I know Pacific doesnt exist anymore and Panini does their stuff now.  Do you think Panini would honor the Pacific Points (they were from 2001).

Thanks
Bill
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Help Indentifying Cards and Pacific Points Question
wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote:I am going through some old stuff and ran across

2007 Topps Cards of Houston Street, Renteria and one other player, they were different in two respects:

the card number as not the same as in Topps.  The Renteria was 6 and in the 2007 Topps it is 7; the Street was different by ten (like 164 and 154).  The cards I have look exactly like the 2007 Topps except the card number is different and it has a letter P before the number (P6 and P164).  The only thing I can think of is PROMO, but I could not find it in the ORG

Also I ran across a TON of Pacific Points.  I know Pacific doesnt exist anymore and Panini does their stuff now.  Do you think Panini would honor the Pacific Points (they were from 2001).

Thanks
Bill
Seems to me that you have cards that are from the 2007 Topps Pepsi.  Also no way that Panini honors point ccards that are 19 years old.