Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Free to Good Home

Free to Good Home
Guys,

I have several boxes of near complete Topps sets (80-90% complete), few if any doubles and not cherry picked.  If anyone is interested let me know and they're yours.  I would prefer they go to some kids but mainly just need to get them out of my office as I'll be moving soon.  I'll load them up in a flat rate USPS box and ship them for free.

I've got:

2017 topps base
2018 topps base
2018 topps opening day
1988 topps base
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

RE: Free to Good Home
Stellar gesture, my good man! If you don't have any takers, give your local children's hospital a call or visit. They will usually take cards in so that the kids that are dealing with the worst that life has to give can have something that they enjoy. I know that this whole COVID pandemic has things very awry, but it is still worth a shot. Best wishes, and Merry Christmas!

Randi

rayeates Wrote:Stellar gesture, my good man! If you don't have any takers, give your local children's hospital a call or visit. They will usually take cards in so that the kids that are dealing with the worst that life has to give can have something that they enjoy. I know that this whole COVID pandemic has things very air, but it is still worth a shot. Best wishes, and Merry Christmas!

Randi
Thanks Randi, Merry Christmas to you as well!  I've had a few PM's but certainly open to the children's hospital option as well.  Thanks for the suggestion.

jason32rich Wrote:Thanks Randi, Merry Christmas to you as well!  I've had a few PM's but certainly open to the children's hospital option as well.  Thanks for the suggestion.
Very happy to help a fellow member, and-of course-to potentially help bring smiles to the faces of some children that truly need a little more happiness in their lives. 

Merry Christmas, Beckett Community. 

Randi

Some Knucklehead gave you 1 star review of this post so I had to even it out. Merry Christmas and good luck finding a good home for the cards.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Some Knucklehead gave you 1 star review of this post so I had to even it out.  Merry Christmas and good luck finding a good home for the cards.
Thanks Kerry, appreciate it!