`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with ORG again

Help with ORG again
So I'm trying to go through my inventory for another person and when I tried I ended up seeing a bunch of "n/a" with a value.

See Pic,

Any thoughts?
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Help with ORG again
Weird. That looks like a question for a mod. Try PMing floydtown of maybe post in the Help forum.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

wrm1107: That is a completely new one for me, so I do not know what is happening there. Maybe try taking a guess at one of the cards that is showing up as n/a and deleting it; then add it back to the Org. to see if that is the issue. If it is... then it is a massive undertaking to fix on your end. We will let the Admin team know what is happening to see if it can be addressed. Best wishes!

Randi

Ok So now that I have more time, I'm trying to get the most out of my membership. I went through one set and entered what I needed as "want" and "trade for", but I can't figure out how anyone can see that from looking at my profile.

How does "want" and "trade for" work?
- - - - - - - -

When you have cards marked as "wants" they show up with yellow stars next to them in the Trade settings.

If I start a trade with you, any cards that I have marked for trade will have a little yellow star next to them if you have those same cards marked as wants.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

zeprock Wrote:When you have cards marked as "wants" they show up with yellow stars next to them in the Trade settings.

If I start a trade with you, any cards that I have marked for trade will have a little yellow star next to them if you have those same cards marked as wants.
Is there anyway I can use wants or trade for to create a checklist or a want list with the values of all the ones I want from a particular set?
- - - - - - - -

wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote:Is there anyway I can use wants or trade for to create a checklist or a want list with the values of all the ones I want from a particular set?
I wrote to one of the Admin to hopefully help with the issues that you have with your Organize. Please let me know if things are still askew, or if they have been fixed. As for your newest inquiry, check out the Matchmaker tool near the top of the screen. There you can create a "shoebox" with all of the cards that you have marked Trade For/Want, or just a few, and then see who has the majority of the cards you are looking for. I caution that many of the older cards will be on accounts that are no longer active, so check the member's recent activity before sending trade offers. 

If you are asking if you can create this list within your Organize, then that is even more simple. Simply create a new Collection that you can put all of your wants into. If you want to see the accumulated value, mark a 1 in the Haves column, hit the Calculate Current Value button, and it will tabulate the collection's BV. Then you can just delete the 1 in the Haves column.  I hope that this helps.

Randi

Thank you all for your assistance!

Bill
- - - - - - - -