`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Santa 2020

Secret Santa 2020
This post will contain the most up to date list of cards being offered for the Secret Santa Exchange. I will update as members enter and confirm cards being offered.
We are now at 6 members with 4 confirmed cards

We will go 1 more week until the signup cutoff Dec 13th.  Some members have expressed the desire to enter but need some extra time to figure out what card they are entering.

Cards thus far being offered.  - updated 12/4  23:00pm Cent.

-2019 Topps Update Mother’s Day Pink #US262 Pete Alonso HRD #/50  ($60)

-2014 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #45 Jose Ramirez  $80

-2020 Topps Allen & Ginter Jim Thome (Indians) Rip Card #RIP-93 – UNRIPPED  ($50++) + bonus goodies

-2016 Bowman's Best Best of '16 Autographs #B16GL Gavin Lux($60) + Bonus - 2017 Leaf Metal Perfect Game All-American Autographs #BAAW1 Austin Wells  ($50)

There are now 6 members confirmed entered into the Secret Santa exchange.

If anyone is interested in joining the 2020 Secret Santa gift exchange please PM me and I will add you to the list.
Below are the cutoff dates.  

This will be a $50 single card minimum gift.   You may enter cards above and beyond $50, but the initial gift card must be a minimum $50 Beckett BV.  
[ul]
Cards must be Baseball only.  Cards must be in condition that represents it's book value.  Graded cards and raw cards are all allowed.  Regular issue, inserts, Auto's,  Relics are all allowed.Modern and vintage are allowed. [/ul]
PLEASE BE SURE YOU OFFER SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO RECIEVE-  THIS IS NOT A DUMP A JUNK ONTO A FELLOW MEMBER.

Please be sure not to post what cards you are offering, PM only me,  I will then add to this post a list of what cards are entered for all to see.  

To join in, PM me your request to join, full name and mailing address as well as your email.
If you have under 50 Beckett Trades, you may be subject to a 2 member reference check before being approved.

Any questions please feel free to ask on this thread so all can see answers.

Hope to see a great turnout,  I know the Secret Santa's we have held in the past have been pretty fun and have seen some amazing cards get exchanged.

Remember, this is all about pure fun.  It is more about giving then it is receiving, so you should attempt to give something better then you hope to receive.  No crying afterwards.  All cards will be posted for all to see what is up for exchange.

I will update daily as best possible to keep everyone up to speed.

-Dec 6 -cutoff to join and get your mailing info to me (may be extended until 13th)
-Dec -13 cutoff to PM me the card(s) your entering
-Dec- 14 - random Santa # drawing (you will be assigned a Secret Santa #)
-Dec 15 - Santa - trading day for anyone that wants to try there luck at trading a Secret Santa slot
-Dec 16 - Addresses are PM'd to everyone to whom they are shipping to
-Dec 17-19 Ship day - everyone ships out. That gives about 5 days for cards to arrive by day after Christmas.

RE: Secret Santa 2020
First 3 cards have been added to the list. I sure hope some more members jump aboard. So far a pretty nice start of quality of cards.

Updated: 5 entered members as of Friday afternoon, 3 verified cards and 2 with added bonuses so far.

Looking for a good weekend of entries.

Friday night update.
We are up to 6 members now and another card has been offered in. Please see original post for updated card list. Cards are getting better and better