IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were are my cards ?

were are my cards ?
Hey guys,

hope you can help me ?

I sent Pokemon cards to Beckett in June. And booked the 60 day service. So far, the cards are still not back. im from germany.

greets,
Noooky

RE: were are my cards ?
It's still going to be a while.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

noooky Wrote:Hey guys,

hope you can help me ?

I sent Pokemon cards to Beckett in June. And booked the 60 day service. So far, the cards are still not back. im from germany.

greets,
Noooky

You have to be really patient. 60 days service means 15 months turnaround time.

The grading section on the website says for your type of order the turnaround time is 6 months. I sent a 30 day order that was delivered 5/29, they didn't mark it received until 7/9 so it sat there over a month before the clock even started. It's now 12/2 so about 5 months since they marked it received! I just hope they get graded and returned at all.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

You most likely won't get it till March or April. BGS is getting more and more backed up and digging themselves in a deeper and deeper hole.

I did the 30-day turnaround and it was received on May 8. Contacted Beckett rep today and was told because of COVID, being short-handed of staff, and the holidays I should expect it next month.
So there you have it. Patience is the word.
Wish I'd sent less cards in a shorter timeframe, but hey, it'll get here by the Super Bowl.