Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Check Your Boxes!

Check Your Boxes!
Good day, Beckett Community!

I have been trying to snare more Pete Alonso for my boy lately, as I am not collecting for myself anymore, and decided to rummage through some of my boxes to see if I missed anything. Well... I would say that I sure did! All of these were in a commons box.

Scan045-copyScan047
Scan046
Scan044-copy
Scan043-copy-2

Not too shabby at all. All are available for Pete Alonso, Jacob de Grom, set needs, or something that catches my eye. This next one is not available right now, as it is part of the set that I forgot that I was trying to build.

Scan048

So... yeah. Check your boxes! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Check Your Boxes!
Very nice ... PM sent!

Offer sent

I always check mine.  A few years ago I found a 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout rc in a big box of commons.  I sent it in for grading and it came back a half point away from being a black label 10.

cspen Wrote:I always check mine.  A few years ago I found a 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout rc in a big box of commons.  I sent it in for grading and it came back a half point away from being a black label 10.
HOLY SMOKES!!! Now THAT is the find of a lifetime! Congrats on the amazing stumble.

Randi

rayeates Wrote:HOLY SMOKES!!! Now THAT is the find of a lifetime! Congrats on the amazing stumble.

Randi
The kicker is this:  I don't remember buying anything but blasters that year!