Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back to trading/adding tons of collection to trade

I'm Back to trading/adding tons of collection to trade
Hey all,

Hope y'all have been doing good. It's been years since I have been on here trading and I got that itch back to start collecting again. So I am currently going through my entire collection and trimming (putting up to trade) most of it. I am in the process of adding cards to trade everyday. It is unfortunately taking longer due to medical issues that I had to deal with for past few years (aka 5 back surgeries (2 back fusions) & a neck fusion). I have added between 2010 - 2014 Panini Prime, Prizm, Select, Dominion, Limited, Luxury Suites, The Cup, Artifacts, Black Diamond, Trilogy, Sp Authentic, Spx, Ultimate Collection, Contenders, ITG Heroes and Prospects, O-Pee-Chee. That's all that come to my mind right now. I do have 4 boxes to go through and 2 of the boxes are all complete traders. If I don't have anything that interests you I can look through these boxes for the specific players/teams that you are collecting.

I am looking for 2012-13 - current Young Guns and Winnipeg Jets, Colorado Avs cards. I am interested in La Kings and Vegas Golden Knights Rookies current. There are specific players I like but most are on these teams.

I have started trades again. And I try to get the cards to you fast and secure.

Thanks for your time and happy trading.

Oh I can provide scans/pictures of cards if needed.

RE: I'm Back to trading/adding tons of collection to trade
Sent an offer. Thanks
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.