`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old school break 2003-04 Pacific

Old school break 2003-04 Pacific
I took my son to the LCS today. He is turning 6 on Sunday and wanted to get a tin of Pokemon cards. I figured with Series 1 being released today that the LCS would have some. When we got there my son went right for the Pokemon cards and grab the tin he wanted. As I was looking around a see an old box of 2003-04 Pacific. That brought back some memories, but, I was there for the new Series 1. I asked the owner if he got his shipment. He said no it got delayed by 1 day. So I went and grabbed the old box of Pacific and took it home. My son ripped right into his tin and my 3 year old daughter wanted to help with box I brought home. I told her I wanted something clean to put on the coffee table so we could open to cards. She let me use her blanket. 

[Image: inRKCuh.jpg]
[Image: cdJlmiJ.jpg]

It was a real fun break for me to do. My wife opened a few packs with us she says their is nothing good like the other boxes and left.

The only card I know I am keeping is the Patrick Roy. Everything else will be up for trade in the next day or two.

RE: Old school break 2003-04 Pacific
Nice Wings in there!

RE: Old school break 2003-04 Pacific
You got some good hits in there! The Jagr blue would do well, and those gold versions #/50 of the jersey cards are tough (I believe those only fell one per case).