`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my gig, so I got nothing but time. Looking for LOTS of trades!

Lost my gig, so I got nothing but time. Looking for LOTS of trades!
Unfortunately the good ol' COVID train ran through my company and after nearly 16 years, I didn't make the cut through this round of layoffs. But hey, upside is I've got plenty of time for trading for the moment! So with that said, I'm looking to knock out a bunch of deals. So send those open offers. I'll do my best to make each and every trade work, but of course, can't guarantee that. Let's make a deal!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: Lost my gig, so I got nothing but time. Looking for LOTS of trades!
Sorry to hear about your layoff. What industry were you in if you don't mind me asking? Maybe someone here knows someone that is hiring in your industry?

david campos Wrote:Sorry to hear about your layoff. What industry were you in if you don't mind me asking? Maybe someone here knows someone that is hiring in your industry?
Thanks David. I work in the radio industry. Thankfully I've got a few leads already, so hoping by moving quick enough I can land something soon. Tough time for a lot of people out there!

Sorry to hear of your job loss. A lot of that going around but that doesn't make it any easier. I hope you can find something else sooner rather than later. Good luck to you.

Radio as in broadcasting (like me) or some other form of radio?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

zeprock Wrote:Sorry to hear of your job loss. A lot of that going around but that doesn't make it any easier. I hope you can find something else sooner rather than later. Good luck to you.

Radio as in broadcasting (like me) or some other form of radio?
Thanks Zep. Radio as in broadcasting. Worked for iHeartMedia for just shy of 16 years in 2 markets. Was most recently morning drive on our rhythm station here in Austin as well as Program Director for 2 stations in the building.