Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden Gem!

Hidden Gem!
Good day, Beckett Community!

I hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe. We are experiencing our second wave here in Nova Scotia, and despite it not being as rampant as other places, it's made things revert nearly back to what we endured for months when this all began. Dang... I was hoping for a better Christmas/Holiday Season for everyone. 

With that said, I know that the hobby has shot through the roof, creating a huge buzz and much controversy. What I did not realize, however, is how huge some cards have taken off. I have had this 2015-16 Parkhurst Connor McDavid PSA 10 for four years now, and have never seen any interest in it. It wound up in a box, forgotten. I was searching for a few cards the other day, and found it all over again. I thought that seeing as his YG has almost tripled in the past three months, I would check out to see if there was any movement on these. Well... YUP! There are not many available, but they are selling for quite a good chunk. Looks like I snared a great card that was thrown in with a very small collection that I bought for $40!

As you all know this is not a PC item for me, so it is available. I do have to say that I have stopped collecting hockey for now, as the failure to make ANYTHING interesting or different over the past few years; plus the near 100% price increase for some hobby products has me on the sidelines. I am collecting baseball cards (NY Mets) for my son, so I would be interested in something if anyone has any Pete Alonso or Jacob de Grom available in a similar value ($100+). Failing that, I would also trade to help out someone's PC, but am asking for something in return that I can move easily. Thank you for enduring my (always!!!) longer post, and let me know if you are interested. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Scan042

Randi