`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony LaRussa Back at the Healm

Tony LaRussa Back at the Healm
Will be interesting to see how he does this time around.

RE: Tony LaRussa Back at the Healm
Couldn't happen to a better team! (Go Twins)

(10-29-2020, 03:16 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Couldn't happen to a better team! (Go Twins)
Co-signed! (Go Cubs)

I love to see the Sox making these head-scratching types of moves....(ditto - Go Cubs!!)
Collecting Chicago Cubs Topps 2016-present - Series 1, 2, Update, Chrome, Stadium Club and Allen & Ginter.

I was somewhat surprised to see how active he'd been behind the scenes since his last year of managing in 2011. I figured he had just joined somebody broadcasting games once in awhile.

You guys are terrible news reporters. Now I have to go and find out information (what team? Contract terms? Etc ) you could have easily disseminated here. Sure, make ME work ... pressing buttons and such. Sheesh. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

In another thread where we were going back and forth about cheaters, I chimed in that I knew my Tigers were definitely not cheating (because of their awful record, LOL).

Now it looks like AJ Hinch is going to be their manager.

Funny thing is, the Tigers actually remind me of the Astros (hopefully without the garbage can BS).

They've had enough Top 5 draft picks over the last few years that, just like Houston, they will be calling up their core to play together within the next couple of years ...

Pitchers:

Casey Mize (already called up)
Tarik Skubal (already called up)
Matt Manning

Position Players:

Spencer Torkelson
Riley Greene

Assuming he doesn't cheat again, Hinch might be a great manager for this young group.

rjcj2017 Wrote:In another thread where we were going back and forth about cheaters, I chimed in that I knew my Tigers were definitely not cheating (because of their awful record, LOL).

Now it looks like AJ Hinch is going to be their manager.

Funny thing is, the Tigers actually remind me of the Astros (hopefully without the garbage can BS).

They've had enough Top 5 draft picks over the last few years that, just like Houston, they will be calling up their core to play together within the next couple of years ...

Pitchers:

Casey Mize (already called up)
Tarik Skubal (already called up)
Matt Manning

Position Players:

Spencer Torkelson
Riley Greene

Assuming he doesn't cheat again, Hinch might be a great manager for this young group.
Good hunch on Hinch to win in a pinch!

kerryandbeth Wrote:Good hunch on Hinch to win in a pinch!
A lot of inches in that statement, LOL