`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Now

Topps Now
Why aren't Topps Now cards considered rookie cards?  I know Topps puts the rc logo on every card that features a rookie but all aren't considered rookie cards.

RE: Topps Now
cspen Wrote:Why aren't Topps Now cards considered rookie cards?  I know Topps puts the rc logo on every card that features a rookie but all aren't considered rookie cards.
They slap that thing on everything, but it's only the player's first base card (well, you know, other than Bowman for some reason).

Gawd the RC logo thing is such a waste of time.

For me the Rookie card logo is a waste of time as well. I only collect rookie cards so I mostly look for any card that is issued the year someone is considered a rookie. I love to collect base cards, subsets, inserts and parallels, it don’t matter as long as it comes from the players rookie season.

I remember reading about this around 2006/2007. Guess the card companies still haven't cleared things up. Guess the pursuit of the $ is more important.

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/guid...okie-cards
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.