`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there somewhere that lists HOFers that were in each set?

Is there somewhere that lists HOFers that were in each set?
I'm tossing around an idea of getting HOFers from the 1970s and 1980s sets (and then working my way back to the 1960s and 1950s). Basically I want to get play runs from each HOFer and put them into a notebook or pages. Basically want to take a player like Sandberg and get 1 of every base card from his playing days. Or want to take Seaver or Fisk or Nolan and get 1 base cards from his playing days (not league leader cards, but actual base cards). 

So my question is this: is there a place that lists out all of the HOFers from a certain set? Like is there somewhere that lists out the HOFers in 1980 Topps? Or 1981 Fleer? I know there's checklist on here, but it doesn't seem you can sort them by HOFer/non HOFer. So looking for help.

RE: Is there somewhere that lists HOFers that were in each set?
I know there are a lot of organizing software programs out there that you could add HOF to the player in the set.  But I think you would have to do it yourself.  Anyone here use a program like that?  Sport Cards Organizer or Konacards or something and how much do they cost??

Not exactly the most convenient way to do it but if you go to the PSA set registry you can pull up the list of HOFers from each year. Well, I think each year. I only looked at one set but it looks like people put together sets of HOFers from each year and have a registry for it.

Found this over on Net54 from a couple of years ago so credit to that person who posted it:

psacard.com-->Highlight Set Registry-->Click on PSA Set Registry-->Hall of Fame Sets-->Type Year and Brand into Search Field (1952 Topps) It will autofill under Company Subsets near bottom-->Click on View Set Checklist

Bumping this back up. Surely there's a way to know which HOFers are in each set.