`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arozarena

Arozarena
And, as expected, Arozarena's postseason performance has earned him some love in the price guide.

RE: Arozarena
I checked my Optic and Donruss stuff ... no dice.

But I know I have his GQ RC, just have to dig it out.

That will make like 7 RCs I found of him that I didn't set aside at the time I pulled him.

Man, I hope they can fend off Houston.

rjcj2017 Wrote:I checked my Optic and Donruss stuff ... no dice.

But I know I have his GQ RC, just have to dig it out.

That will make like 7 RCs I found of him that I didn't set aside at the time I pulled him.

Man, I hope they can fend off Houston.
Hopefully Houston can pull off 2 wins in a row.  They don't make it easy on their supporters.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

benner73 Wrote:Hopefully Houston can pull off 2 wins in a row.  They don't make it easy on their supporters.
Cheating and being arrogant in general does not make them likable.

I loved Bagwell and Biggio but not really a fan of this current group - no offense.

I am a Cubs fan. Not so great of a finish to this "season", and honestly, I've been pretty much as rude, hateful and outspoken AGAINST this Astros Team from the moment Mike Fiers opened his mouth. I've hated on em so much, damn. And, Im pretty sure that IF, the Rays DIDN'T take em out, I'd be even ruder right now. BUT, I WILL give that team my respect, at this point, I loved every minute of Joe Kelly throwing at Bregman in the box, on 1st, Correa, and every other lump they took. It was beautiful. But as a generally bad guy myself, I will now accept them as ok, they took their lumps, and most of all, after a complete lack of apology and continuance of an arrogance I despised, they played HARD, WELL, and walked away WITH RESPECT. They clearly have talent beyond cheating, and, now, in the end, seeing their faces, I will forgive them. In a year of "I did NOT see THAT coming" 2020 continues to stupefy me.
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

How do we know for sure that the Rays did not cheat.

We dont know.

My soul would be crushed if it was ever determined the Twins were cheating.

I can proudly say I know for a fact that the Tigers aren't cheating.

I went through my rookies box a couple of days ago and found several. Check values. Oh well. Was hoping for better results. 

Seems the Bowman is work about $1.50, the Diamond Kings are worth about the same amount and the Topps is worth about $4-$5 right now. Probably going to sell while the fire's hot because they're not going to win the World Series. Everyone knows the Dodgers went NY and went out and bought themselves another World Series title. So I think Randy A cards go down here in about a week. 

[Image: MYloFhY.jpg?1]

KB, that's actually a great question, one that I did not see coming, or an idea that I wasn't smart enough to have myself. Hmmm, I guess I kinda think that once the lid on sign stealing and espionage level tech use cheating, and after all the investigating, talking, coverage, revealed that DEFINATELY the Astros were WAY in the wrong, BUT, not that EVERYONE was doing it (I hear u RJ lol) but that at some level, the act of sign stealing and it's applications, have been around and going on for as long as I've been watching anyway. So, I HOPE for my own image of the Rays that they ARE that b-side JV team that just wants it bad enough to win the series etc. But, I don't think I'd be AS pi**ed off as I was at the Astros if they were doing "what everyone does." I know I played ball up to pre-A total back alley rookie ball, and we'd try and catch signs, signals,, sounds, arrangements of gatorade cups on the dugout wall, ANYTHING for an edge, but I don't think WE were cheating. Baseball is such a cerebral game, when you figure something out it's HARD not to take it to a bad place. But, if you play cuz you just love the game, I don't think stuff like wearing an electronic buzzer to know wassup and what to do is something that anyone else had gotten to yet. If the Stros hadn't gotten busted, maybe EVERYONE would be doing that RIGHT NOW. IDK. But, ya, I guess I don't think the Rays' successes have been disingenuous. But having to stop and consider it for a few was a really cool thing. So thank you for bothering to post that.(and sorry to babble like I always do) God Bless....
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."