`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General question

General question
I did a 10 day sub on several cards. I did not do it on-line. I filled out the form and sent it in with the cards. Will it sow up under my account? How can I check the status if possible? It was delivered last Friday according to USPS. Just curious, want to make sure they got the cards.

RE: General question
It eventually shows up in your online account but there is going to be a lot of lag time.  See this thread on current grading times - https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1618672.html - figure it won't pop up in your online account for at least a month.

Outside of a delivery confirmation number, about the only thing you can do is send with signature confirmation.  Congrats on your order and good luck with the grades!

Thank You for the info!! Im hoping for good grades. Sent some cards that if grade well could be a little pluck someday.

sfrayser Wrote:I did a 10 day sub on several cards. I did not do it on-line. I filled out the form and sent it in with the cards. Will it sow up under my account? How can I check the status if possible? It was delivered last Friday according to USPS. Just curious, want to make sure they got the cards.

I did 10 day that arrived on August 10th, and it still hasnt been finished yet.  Right now, its about 3 months for grading for 10 day service.  Will only get longer if BGS doesnt go up from 40% staffing.  So, whenever it arrived, add 3 months to it lol.