`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Question

RE: Redemption Question
rburkett Wrote:The last Panini redemption I send in I didn't hear anything for 6 months so I logged into the site and the said they couldn't provide an update but they could substitute another card yesterday (two months later) I got an email saying the were sending me a Charles Tillman card.
I guess if you're a Bears fan that's a good card.

rjcj2017 Wrote:I guess if you're a Bears fan that's a good card.
I'd be happy with that, speaking as a Bears fan Smile.  I recently asked for a replacement on a 2019 Absolute Benny Snell auto/mem #/99 and got hooked up with an Immaculate David Montgomery auto/mem #/99.  Very happy with that.

I still have not gotten replacements for the two cards I have requested replacements for

Maybe they are waiting for the Deebo Samuel Contenders Optic auto since the other Samuel redemptions have been going out - although knowing Panini they will probably send out 3 cards in different packages on the same day

jplarson Wrote:I'd be happy with that, speaking as a Bears fan Smile.  I recently asked for a replacement on a 2019 Absolute Benny Snell auto/mem #/99 and got hooked up with an Immaculate David Montgomery auto/mem #/99.  Very happy with that.
Good to hear they hooked you up!

(10-22-2020, 05:07 PM)jplarson Wrote: I'd be happy with that, speaking as a Bears fan Smile.  I recently asked for a replacement on a 2019 Absolute Benny Snell auto/mem #/99 and got hooked up with an Immaculate David Montgomery auto/mem #/99.  Very happy with that.
Definitely a big improvement there - at least around here, Montgomery's autos have been harder to find and more expensive than Snell autos. Although Virginia is full of people from Iowa so maybe everyone here wants to keep the Cyclone.