`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food Cards - 2020 UTZ

Food Cards - 2020 UTZ
One of the cards I use to really look forward to were the 3D cards found in Kellog's cereal..  Know that a bunch of threads have been posted about the subject but just became aware that UTZ potato chips had 2020 Topps cards available at  3 card packs in packages of 12 bag individual packs ($4.99).  Wife and daughter were able to find  one left at the supermarket.  3 Cards were Trout - Nelson Cruz and Matt Chapman. There was a $1 off for S1 , S2 and Update packs 2020 coupon also.  All being kept for now.  Nice looking cards.  Will post scan over the holiday

From what I can tell, 2020 100 card set from Topps. There was a 2019 set also.

UTZ is a snack company with distribution mainly NE part of the country.  Very good snacks - lol
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Food Cards - 2020 UTZ
I wasn't aware that UTZ had cards! Oh jeez. I kind of wish I didn't have this information.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

No UTZ for me on the west coast!

Put a bag of UTZ sour cream and onion in front of me and it's not going to survive to see the next sunrise/sunset.

I have not tried this year, but last year I went on the Utz website and was able to buy a couple of packs. Found a Juan Soto for my Nationals PC.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

I have 5 for trade if interested

Gonna have to raid the Walmart now. Hope the blaster pirates don't find out...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Missed out last year, but was able to score Acuna and Soler singles and a 3-pack w/Soto on front of the 2020's. But set building is almost impossible w/the regional distribution. Always happy to search for the yummy food cards...
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

jaykayzee Wrote:Gonna have to raid the Walmart now. Hope the blaster pirates don't find out...
They have now moved on to clearing out the $5 mixers from Rite Aid and Walgreen's.

Truly, truly sad.

The existance of Utz baseball cards raises one question. If you get packages of Utz Crab Chips do the card packs only contain Baltimore Orioles cards?