`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long are orders taking to be logged?

RE: How long are orders taking to be logged?
7 months plus, no acknowledgement they even have my cards.

Messaged after four months; then after seven months.

Their continued message is, "If your tracking number shows we received your cards, we have them. They're in the vault."

Good Lord, hire and train a few more evaluators.

That's just too dang long. I know when I sent mine in I had to message the East Coast rep in NYC and he let me know they were received.
I think you should call the Beckett offices in Dallas because the numbskulls on their chat help are from India and they don't really have an answer to something like that.
Good luck, man.

I paid for Premium Submissions which has a turn around time of (Approximately 10-15+ Business Days)
I worry though, the time to take from them to receive the card and start to grade will take longer than what I paid for

Ive sent 7 cards in for 30day service in AUGUST 2020 and theyre still not logged in. such bullsht. i cant even ask for my cards back. stuck in Pergatory!!!!

(05-05-2021, 02:03 PM)Jelwayb Wrote: Ive sent 7 cards in for 30day service in AUGUST 2020 and theyre still not logged in. such bullsht. i cant even ask for my cards back. stuck in Pergatory!!!!

A submission my cards were in which were sent out at the end of July 2020 which was also a 30 day submission have come back.

I have seen some people showing there July 30 day returns on YouTube also.

I have seen plenty of September 2020 20 day submissions return to people on youtube also.

Not confirmation but a guess:

They are up to July 2020 for 30 day/economy submissions.

I am also guessing they have to be up to September 2020 for 20 day/regular submissions.

August 30 day/economy submissions must be and hopefully coming soon at some point.

Hey so i just submitted a few cards for the 10-20 day turnaround time. They got there last week but I haven't received an email from Beckett saying they got it. should i be worried, is that a normal thing they do? Never used Beckett to grade cards before so not sure what to expect. Also 10-20 day turnaround should mean I get my cards back in December right?

I finally got ahold of someone yesterday and had the same questions and issues as you. They told me that it takes a few weeks to get in the system and all, but they have my cards. I have a bad feeling Beckett is over their heads with business or lacking the required help. I have dealt with a few companies not as recognizing as them and they have great turn around. You think the company with reputations and years experience would have better time and all,l than some of the others, which it doesn't seem they do!!!

So I sent in 25 cards at the end of October and I have received nothing except for usps saying they gave it to an associate. I have called, emailing and chatted. I honestly feel like beckett has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Since they charged me already it feels like I got robbed for cash and cards. This just feels like they very definition of deceptive and predatory business practices. I mean at the very least have someone evry day do nothing but tell ppl their stuff made it so they aren't left in the void of do they have it.