`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIZE Gets The Call!!!

MIZE Gets The Call!!!
Al Avila announced that Casey Mize, Tarik Skubal and Isaac Paredes are all getting called up to the show. Bout damn time!!!

RE: MIZE Gets The Call!!!
Congrats!

Can the Tigers teach the Twins that trick?!

kerryandbeth Wrote:Congrats!

Can the Tigers teach the Twins that trick?!
Thanks!

Hey, at least you guys are in first place. How come they haven't called up that Kiriloff kid?

That's awesome!

I found exactly one blaster of Bowman last year, and pulled a paper prospect auto of Mize.

(Of course, this was like two months after I traded for his Contenders Draft auto. I only pull good autos of a player immediately after I trade for or buy an auto of the same guy.)

Hopefully Matt Manning isn't too far behind, and once Riley Greene and Spencer Torkelson reach the show we might have a pretty fun young team on our hands ... I hope Gardenhire can stick around long enough to manage all these kids, he deserves it.

rjcj2017 Wrote:That's awesome!

I found exactly one blaster of Bowman last year, and pulled a paper prospect auto of Mize.

(Of course, this was like two months after I traded for his Contenders Draft auto. I only pull good autos of a player immediately after I trade for or buy an auto of the same guy.)

Hopefully Matt Manning isn't too far behind, and once Riley Greene and Spencer Torkelson reach the show we might have a pretty fun young team on our hands ... I hope Gardenhire can stick around long enough to manage all these kids, he deserves it.
If everything works as planned the future is looking bright for sure!

mgruber2 Wrote:Thanks!

Hey, at least you guys are in first place. How come they haven't called up that Kiriloff kid?
Exactly what I was talking about...Kiriloff, Rooker, Lewis.