`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestige Heroes

RE: Prestige Heroes
savagenate Wrote:Haha! I got the message :p Yeah, the Packers have done very little to make use of his talents. Between Favre and Rodgers we should have more than 2 superbowls. Pretty criminal by the organization. I don't say that as a packer fan, strictly on talent of the QBs alone. Granted, Favre gave away a few games with his risks and gambles lol. I have been sticking to my guns and watching mostly highlights of games rather than full games, but at this point, Rodger's success seems to be more from the system right now. Run heavy, play action. Cuts down the reads, the receivers are in a position that, rather than having to know where Rodgers is going to extend a play, they just have to be in the right spot and then catch the ball. It's not like earlier Rodger's teams where everything was all about Rodgers trying to make a sandlot play and counting on his WRs to be good lol. Rodgers may have several good years left in him in the right system. Rodgers used to be the system. Now he's playing as a part of one. Just my opinion. We'll see if the success continues against a stingy Buccs defense today. I want Brady to lose more than I want the Packers to win lol.
Can't lie, I loved how my old friend Mr. Suh reintroduced himself to Aaron yesterday.

RE: Prestige Heroes
rjcj2017 Wrote:Can't lie, I loved how my old friend Mr. Suh reintroduced himself to Aaron yesterday.
He didn't have a leg to stand on this time :p Suh is Mr. Dirty...Burfict at least did his stuff during the play lol. But Suh got the last laugh. I hate that guy. Dirty dirty dirty.