Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2020 Topps Series 2 Luis Robert

2020 Topps Series 2 Luis Robert
All ive gotta say is WOW!

RE: 2020 Topps Series 2 Luis Robert
Wow what? Don't tease us like that!

I know we're not supposed to discuss prices in the forums, but there was a major "adjustment" to the 2020 Topps series 2 Luis Robert. Especially the parallels. I am curious as to why it did not extend to his Opening Day SP, but pricing adjustments have been pretty interesting in Beckett lately.

Here ya go, for discussion:
[Image: s0hAk5j.jpg]

[Image: jOExD7S.jpg]
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Wait a few years and you'll likely be able to get those same cards for about half what they're going for now.

floydtown Wrote:Here ya go, for discussion:
[Image: s0hAk5j.jpg]

[Image: jOExD7S.jpg]
Thanks Bob!

jbissell Wrote:I know we're not supposed to discuss prices in the forums, but there was a major "adjustment" to the 2020 Topps series 2 Luis Robert. Especially the parallels. I am curious as to why it did not extend to his Opening Day SP, but pricing adjustments have been pretty interesting in Beckett lately.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the "adjustment" to the base card is something like a 600% increase over the last registered Beckett OPG "high". Crikey.

Seems like I remember this happening to Bellinger as well...went up 100s% overnight  2017 I think...over time, it has balanced out..up and down like normal..