`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Big League Blaster Box

2020 Big League Blaster Box
Have been hearing good things about Big League, so picked up two of the last blaster boxes at our LCS. For the price point (our LCS sells them for $20; the same price as Donruss blaster boxes), I could see buying a few more of these this season. 

Key Base Cards: Luis Robert, Bo Bichette, Mike Trout, Aristides Aquino

Orange Parallels: Ronald Acuna Jr., Clayton Kershaw, Mike Trout, Big League Best (Trout/Cruz/Bregman)

Blue Parallels: Big League Best (Trout/Curz/Bregman) 

Inserts: Sheldon Neuse Auto. Card (/99)

RE: 2020 Big League Blaster Box
Great pulls, sounds like you enjoyed ripping into these! 

Acuna Jr and Trout orange parallels... beautiful! 

Congrats on all those pulls!

I really like this product this year. Good checklist, good price point, interesting inserts and best of all - it can actually be found on the shelves.
Kepler

jaredhuizenga Wrote:I really like this product this year. Good checklist, good price point, interesting inserts and best of all - it can actually be found on the shelves.
Agreed, 100 percent.

I bought four blasters and got a total of three autos - Hunter Harvey, Lourdes Gurriel and Aaron Cevale.

Not the biggest names, but still. 

Plus, what I like about Big League is they have already updated a lot of the traded players and free agents, so I was able to get CJ Cron and Jonathan Schoop for my Tigers PC, Rendon for my Angels PC and Betts and Price for my Dodgers PC.

Plus I pulled the orange parallels of Trout and Betts, so those were nice bonuses.

Big League has been the best value by far of pretty much anything I've busted this year.

smithkr Wrote:Have been hearing good things about Big League, so picked up two of the last blaster boxes at our LCS. For the price point (our LCS sells them for $20; the same price as Donruss blaster boxes), I could see buying a few more of these this season. 

Key Base Cards: Luis Robert, Bo Bichette, Mike Trout, Aristides Aquino

Orange Parallels: Ronald Acuna Jr., Clayton Kershaw, Mike Trout, Big League Best (Trout/Cruz/Bregman)

Blue Parallels: Big League Best (Trout/Curz/Bregman) 

Inserts: Sheldon Neuse Auto. Card (/99)
Our LCS increased the price of Bowman blasters by 15% (now cheaper to source them via eBay or Mercari), so opted for another blaster of Big League and, again, it did not disappoint: 

Key Base and Rookie Cards: Luis Robert, Bo Bichette, Acuna Jr., Mike Trout

Inserts: Sean Murphy Auto (Blue Parallel), Acuna Jr. "Flipping Out", Bo Bichette Orange Parallel