`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Bowman chrome Canaan Smith gold /50 auot

2020 Bowman chrome Canaan Smith gold /50 auot
I have a nice 2020 bowman chrome Canaan smith gold refractor auto #/50 that I'm looking to trade or sell, perfect for an yankees prospect collectors!

RE: 2020 Bowman chrome Canaan Smith gold /50 auot
tjacobson Wrote:I have a nice 2020 bowman chrome Canaan smith gold refractor auto #/50 that I'm looking to trade or sell, perfect for an yankees prospect collectors!
Kind of hard to trade when you dont have anything in your Organize I am interested

I'd be interested too.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Sorry guys, I gave up on trying to keep that updated so did away with it, hopefully one of these days I'll get back to putting it up. I can have my email available if anyone wants to try to work something out. I'm currently looking for Keston Hiura, yelich, and any of the young guys like acuna, luis robert, eloy jimenez, etc. Hope we can work somethin out!

I'll send you a PM with my email address if you want to trade that Canaan Gold.tjacobson Wrote:Sorry guys, I gave up on trying to keep that updated so did away with it, hopefully one of these days I'll get back to putting it up. I can have my email available if anyone wants to try to work something out. I'm currently looking for Keston Hiura, yelich, and any of the young guys like acuna, luis robert, eloy jimenez, etc. Hope we can work somethin out!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!