`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastest sale ever?

Fastest sale ever?
I priced 4 cards on COMC last night @ 11:30 and had offers on 2 of the cards instantly, sold 1 card two minutes later and the other sold just after that! So, by 11:38pm I had the cash posted to my account.

2018 BC Jeremiah Jackson Blue Auto - sold for $112
2019 BC Draft Adley Rutschman Auto - sold for $315

Very happy with the results!

RE: Fastest sale ever?
Nice work Kerry.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Nice job.

Hopefully COMC will start getting some orders out. I have 3 that I am waiting on. The first from 3/28 with shipping date of 05/25. Almost a month late. Don't mind waiting the extra time, but getting a little ridiculous. The other 2 are in May, with shipping dates in late August.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

That's awesome you sold those so quickly. I've never heard of those guys, so I don't know if that's a good price or not. But selling can be so hit and miss. 

If it sells too quickly, I always wonder if I listed it too low. But I usually take the average of the last 4-5 sales (not what's listed) and put mine right about there, maybe 10% higher or 10% lower. Then if you got it priced too high, it sits and sits and sits. 

My favorite is having an item with a ton of watchers. I've got an item now that has 37 watchers. Really? Pull the trigger already. The price isn't changing. Why are you watching if you're interested? Just confuses me.

crazyforkinsler5 Wrote:That's awesome ...
My favorite is having an item with a ton of watchers. I've got an item now that has 37 watchers. Really? Pull the trigger already. The price isn't changing. Why are you watching if you're interested? Just confuses me.
Sometimes, watchers are actually potential sellers that have the same card and they are watching to see if it sells and at what price.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

dogger99 Wrote:Nice job.

Hopefully COMC will start getting some orders out.  I have 3 that I am waiting on.  The first from 3/28 with shipping date of 05/25.  Almost a month late.  Don't mind waiting the extra time, but getting a little ridiculous.  The other 2 are in May, with shipping dates in late August.
It may have something to do with the fact that Washington State has had the strictest, and longest, lockdown policies in the country.  King County, where Redmond, WA is located, just got approved to move to phase 2 yesterday.  Maybe that will speed things up, but our governor has not been rational at all.
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars