`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I... I... I... I can't believe it

I... I... I... I can't believe it
At the end of 2017 I pulled a Cody Bellinger auto redemption from 2017 Topps Holiday Walmart Snowflake.

I had pretty much given up on ever getting the card because since then he won an MVP and became a darling of the MLB.

Somehow... it is... coming?

I mean, I guess I'll wait until it actually gets here to celebrate.

There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: I... I... I... I can't believe it
Wow, Topps is doing the right thing? I just wonder why it took so long for Cody to sign.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Wow, Topps is doing the right thing?  I just wonder why it took so long for Cody to sign.

I have to wonder if the lack of an MLB season so far this year is the reason it finally happened.  I hate to be happy about it, but...yay?

hempick Wrote:I have to wonder if the lack of an MLB season so far this year is the reason it finally happened.  I hate to be happy about it, but...yay?
Yep, I'm assuming they have a lot more time on their hands obviously to get caught up ... and I'm not sure about this, but would they only get paid once they turned the cards in?

I'm sure it's not much compared to their salaries but it's a pretty easy way to make some cash ... sit in your air conditioned house at your kitchen table and sign stacks and stacks of your own cards.

Please show us a scan when you get it!

rjcj2017 Wrote:I'm sure it's not much compared to their salaries but it's a pretty easy way to make some cash ... sit in your air conditioned house at your kitchen table and sign stacks ans stacks of your own cards.
Excellent point.

Sometimes Topps will surprise you in a good way lol. Make sure you show off the card when you get it in.

rjcj2017 Wrote:Yep, I'm assuming they have a lot more time on their hands obviously to get caught up ... and I'm not sure about this, but would they only get paid once they turned the cards in?

I'm sure it's not much compared to their salaries but it's a pretty easy way to make some cash ... sit in your air conditioned house at your kitchen table and sign stacks ans stacks of your own cards.

Please show us a scan when you get it!
I hadn't thought of that.  Very good point.

Yes, I will definitely show it off when it comes!

Hopefully they will get my Bellinger rookie auto to me as well. I am still waiting on one from 2017 Topps Gallery.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

djohn Wrote:Hopefully they will get my Bellinger rookie auto to me as well.  I am still waiting on one from 2017 Topps Gallery.
Good luck!

It came!

Not a sticker auto!!  On card!  =)