`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade my baseball for football

Looking to trade my baseball for football
Check out my org. I’ll trade for Yankees and Rockies or rays if you don’t have football but prefer football
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Looking to trade my baseball for football
Can't see or get to your org for some reason
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RyanKramer961 Wrote:Can't see or get to your org for some reason
It is a known Beckett issue and noted on football side with a stickey with some work arounds that can be used to do that

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1617560.html
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Offers sent and returned
My Flickr

Offers received and returned
My Flickr

Weekend try
My Flickr

Offers returned
My Flickr

Offer sent

responded rob024420 Wrote:Offer sent
My Flickr

Added some more stuff
My Flickr