`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatrists standing by

RE: Psychiatrists standing by
(05-11-2020, 06:04 PM)zeprock Wrote: I've never bought a box in my life. You folks sound crazy.
Hey, Mister Guy, not all of us can pull a Luis Robert SP RC in one lonely pack of Opening Day, OK?

I kid, I kid.

I don't think a shrink would talk with crazy people that are this far gone..although now we could have a virtual therapy session

(05-11-2020, 06:05 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey, Mister Guy, not all of us can pull a Luis Robert SP RC in one lonely pack of Opening Day, OK?

I kid, I kid.
Now I look at the years gone by,
And wonder at the powers that be.
I don't know why fortune smiles on some
And lets the rest go free.

(Don Henley)
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

When i was stationed overseas in Okinawa I went to the Exchange and bought a $20 box of mixed card packs. Pulled a 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors #MT Mike Trout out of it.... It's just luck of the draw I guess....

(05-13-2020, 03:25 PM)animie67 Wrote: When i was stationed overseas in Okinawa I went to the Exchange and bought a $20 box of mixed card packs. Pulled a 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors #MT Mike Trout out of it.... It's just luck of the draw I guess....
Same way I got my Kobe auto ... out of a Target mixer box!

(05-11-2020, 04:51 PM)garrisc Wrote: I've worked in the Mental Health field for 20 years, 10 as a counselor, I will be your Junior Partner and work for Cubs cards.
Sounds like a good plan. With this group, we will clean up! Smile

(05-11-2020, 03:51 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: What can I get for a 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Refractors Gosuke Katoh?
That Katoh card and $2.75 will get you a trip on the NYC subway. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.