`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobby Box help

Hobby Box help
So today is my last day of grad school classes and the girl I've been seeing decided that she wants to get me a hobby box as a gift and she wants me to pick one out. I don't have a lot of experience with hobby boxes but I did pick up one of Donruss 2020 a couple weeks ago. Does anyone have any recommendations to help me out? I've bought a lot of 2020 cards this spring so I thought maybe a past year might be a better selection but I'm open to 2020 recommendations as well. I would prefer to go after hits instead of set collecting since I've picked up a a lot of 2020 base already and have done Allen and Ginter sets in the past so was looking for something else. I'd like to keep it under 150 dollars if possible. Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

RE: Hobby Box help
Bowman's Best (any recent years) or Finest (any recent years) will give you multiple autos and some color parallel cards without a lot of base cards.

I know one thing ... hang on to that girl!

Congrats on the graduation!

2019 Bowman Chrome or Heritage are just a hair over that $150 for hobby boxes and have fun stuff in em. Oh, and I second what rjcj2017 said lol.

I agree with the above recommendations. Topps Finest is really nice.

(05-07-2020, 12:01 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I know one thing ... hang on to that girl!

Congrats on the graduation!
+1

(05-11-2020, 08:51 AM)jbissell Wrote: I agree with the above recommendations. Topps Finest is really nice.
(05-07-2020, 11:36 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Bowman's Best (any recent years) or Finest (any recent years) will give you multiple autos and some color parallel cards without a lot of base cards.
Topps Finest is the finest!