`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Bowman 1st edition

RE: 2020 Bowman 1st edition
It did not sell out as quickly as it appeared today. I had issues and it showed sold out, but then I logged out and logged back in to Topps (which in itself was super slow with hiccups). Once I was back in I was able to add a single pack to my cart. Then I was able to increase the number of packs and finally check out. Each step had several hiccups and carefully timed reloads (i.e. not immediate, but only after it appeared to be hung-up). I wasn't even sure the order went through until I got the email from Topps confirming the order, as the final step hiccuped and went to a page fault. Their servers are definitely getting hammered right now. Yesterday was worse, and I wasn't able to get a pack added to my cart. It looked like it would be the same today, but after enough persistence and reloads a pack finally showed up in my cart and I was able to buy the max of 24. I am already looking forward to opening them and hoping for some good names.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/