`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobby Anticipation for remainder of 2020

RE: Hobby Anticipation for remainder of 2020
kerryandbeth Wrote:In 2013 my hobby purchases were exclusively retail items from Walmart, Target and Shopko.  Since then, either nothing comes here or is quickly gathered up.  And, there are no hobby shops.

So, since  2014, no choice but to pre-order hobby boxes or fat packs on sale.  It costs more, I miss out on retail exclusives, and have to wait for release dates.  I also acquire singles from COMC and Beckett Marketplace to complete sets.

Better than nothing!
You live in Rochester, MN right Kerry? And there is no LCS there? A city that size I would think could support an LCS. Maybe I need to move up there and open a business!

RE: Hobby Anticipation for remainder of 2020
jbissell Wrote:You live in Rochester, MN right Kerry? And there is no LCS there? A city that size I would think could support an LCS. Maybe I need to move up there and open a business!
Go for it!  I came here in 1998 when population was over 70,000.  They had a bookstore that also sold older cards and a coin/comic/card dealer.  He was a bit arrogant so I only went once.  Now there is only a group of guys that rent a tent in front of that bookstore and sell.