`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Ravens should...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pick WR
0%
0 0%
Pick an OL
75.00%
3 75.00%
Trade Back
0%
0 0%
Pick Zack Baun
25.00%
1 25.00%
Pick a RB
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens at #28 pick...

Ravens at #28 pick...
Man, this is a heck of a team already. They seem to have the most holes at OG now that Yanda retired, and at MLB/OLB. Campbell was a huge trade. He'll bring leadership and scary strength even at his age. WR could be another option. But looking at what might be left on the board, I think you can find a OG in the second or 3rd rounds, as well as a WR. I could see Ravens trading back here if there is a market, unless a top LB falls to them. Zack Baun might be a good pick. He's got a high floor as a player in my opinion, can play the middle, or rush off the edge.

RE: Ravens at #28 pick...
I'd like to see OL or another pass rusher. They re-signed Judon which was smart but he's not enough to do it by himself which was what it was last year.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

OL to keep Wilson doing his Wilson things.

(04-14-2020, 05:25 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: I'd like to see OL or another pass rusher. They re-signed Judon which was smart but he's not enough to do it by himself which was what it was last year.
Jaylon Ferguson came on strong at the end of last year, so they might be ok at edge. But you're right, you can never have too many rushers!
(04-15-2020, 08:53 AM)jplarson Wrote: OL to keep Wilson doing his Wilson things.
I think the quarantine is getting to you...there's no Wilson on this team :p lol