`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anybody use Google Photos for Beckett?

Does anybody use Google Photos for Beckett?
I will start using photos for trading so just wondering if it will work to download photos from Google Photos. I have never used any of the sites so not sure how it works to combine photos into one download (?) or if you have to download multiple photos, or what?

I am clueless (about this).

RE: Does anybody use Google Photos for Beckett?
I use imgbb.com ... free and easy to use, just use the "BBCode Medium Linked" option when posting photos and they come out this size:

[Image: Ronald-Front.jpg]

I've never tried Google photos, can't say one way or the other.

(04-20-2020, 05:26 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I use imgbb.com ... free and easy to use, just use the "BBCode Medium Linked" option when posting photos and they come out this size:

[Image: Ronald-Front.jpg]

I've never tried Google photos, can't say one way or the other.
I have seen others put multiple cards in a post and was asking about that. When I use scans/thumbnails I am limited to how much can be attached.

Kerry - I also use the same site RJ uses and you can put multiple cards into your picture. I believe my last thread (Missing Red) had six cards in the picture.

Same here. Use ImgBB. Have been for a while works great.

Thanks everybody! I guess I will give it a shot and feel stupid if I cannot figure it out.

(04-20-2020, 06:25 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I have seen others put multiple cards in a post and was asking about that. When I use scans/thumbnails I am limited to how much can be attached.
If you're only talking a few cards it still comes out pretty good ...

[Image: Vlad-Rookies.jpg]

But if you're wanting to post a lot I'm not sure, other than multiple photos.

Have you guys seen some posts by 'iamralpho' where he shows photos of the hits of an entire case? That is what I am looking to do eventually...before too long...before they become vintage.