`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Opening Day FT

2020 Opening Day FT
Opened 5 of the mega boxes from Target. I do like the Red Foil cards. I have to say that the collation sucks in this product. A ton of dupes. Actually had 2 red foil packs that were the same. The nice thing is that they both had a Bo Bichette RC in themSmile

What I have ft is listed in org. Feel free to send open offers.

I have some pics of what I pulled (nothing too great) which I will post in the Box Break forum later tonight.

RE: 2020 Opening Day FT
(04-09-2020, 11:35 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Opened 5 of the mega boxes from Target. I do like the Red Foil cards. I have to say that the collation sucks in this product. A ton of dupes. Actually had 2 red foil packs that were the same. The nice thing is that they both had a Bo Bichette RC in themSmile

What I have ft is listed in org. Feel free to send open offers.

I have some pics of what I pulled (nothing too great) which I will post in the Box Break forum later tonight.
Did you pull the Robert?

I opened 10 mega boxes, four blasters and two jumbo packs and didn't pull one, so I had to trade for one.

As for hits I pulled a Yordan Alvarez dirt relic auto and a Christian Yelich relic.

MY SP cards were a Mallex Smith Walk this Way and a Pete Alonso Lighter Side of Baseball.

Pretty sure I'm done with this product, LOL

Nope, didn't pull one. Got an auto of a Red Sox announcer and a Carlos Santana walk this way.

Pretty nice hit on the Alvarez auto!

(04-09-2020, 01:32 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nope, didn't pull one. Got an auto of a Red Sox announcer and a Carlos Santana walk this way.

Pretty nice hit on the Alvarez auto!
Yeah, the Alvarez auto definitely saved the break ... truth be told I would be pissed overall with the break if I hadn't pulled that.

I mean, 10 mega boxes and 4 blasters? No Robert?

That's like, what, 100+ packs?

Anyway, which announcer was it?