• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Rookie Medallions

2020 Rookie Medallions
Due to seller errors on eBay I have four Rookie Medallions I do not need:

Don Mattingly base

Frank Thomas base - GONE

Frank Thomas #/199

Kris Bryant base

Any interest let me know and I will mark them for trade.

Scott

RE: 2020 Rookie Medallions
(03-02-2020, 11:18 AM)garrisc Wrote: Due to seller errors on eBay I have four Rookie Medallions I do not need:

Don Mattingly base

Frank Thomas base

Frank Thomas #/199

Kris Bryant base

Any interest let me know and I will mark them for trade.

Scott
You can't send them back for a refund??

+1, Scott ... you can get a refund under "item not as described" ... don't let them get away with it!

Having said that, a 1990 Frank Thomas would pair nicely with the 1990 Sammy Sosa I pulled, LOL

(03-02-2020, 11:51 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: You can't send them back for a refund??
I do not feel like dealing with it so will trade if anyone else collects them and needs one of these. not looking for anything in particular. I wish the mistakes were the Trout Medallion.
(03-02-2020, 11:54 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: +1, Scott ... you can get a refund under "item not as described" ... don't let them get away with it!

Having said that, a 1990 Frank Thomas would pair nicely with the 1990 Sammy Sosa I pulled, LOL
I will see what you have later. I will put same value on the Black /199 if you prefer that, or a nice deal if you want both.

(03-02-2020, 12:11 PM)garrisc Wrote: I do not feel like dealing with it so will trade if anyone else collects them and needs one of these. not looking for anything in particular. I wish the mistakes were the Trout Medallion.

I will see what you have later. I will put same value on the Black /199 if you prefer that, or a nice deal if you want both.
I've got a ton of stuff not in my ORG, it's very outdated.

PM me sir!