`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one?

Am I the only one?
Am I the only one who noticed this? From what I've seen Alex Bregman (Mr Popular) lol, has a photo var. sp in 2020 series 1 where he's in the cage taking some batting practice. On the outside of the cage there's this little tv monitor that, in the monitor's image, has the same overall shot of Bregman taking BP, so it's like an image within an image type thing. Anyway, it just struck me a little funny, the fact that the photo variation, the card in the set that is a bit more "personal" then the regular issue, features this miniature piece of technology. With the whole circus going on pertaining to the use of technology it's just ironic that his card has this particular shot. Anyone else see that? I think I need to get out more lol
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

RE: Am I the only one?
It is this card
2020 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #100A Alex Bregman/iPad photo

It is an IPAD, which all teams use to view plays etc..with the cheating scandal, it is a little spooky that they chose this variation..but just a coincidence (I am sure?)..not an omen??

Very observant and very ironic!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If it had the garbage can that would be EPIC!

(02-24-2020, 02:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: If it had the garbage can that would be EPIC!
That was my thought exactly. Banging trash can variation!!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

You kill me RJ!!! LOL
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."