Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordie Howe Shirriff Coins

Gordie Howe Shirriff Coins
Hello to all!

So its been literally over a decade and a half since ive been on the collecting scene but i found a couple things at my local Goodwill that i was hoping the forum junkies could help me identify/value.

I found these two Gordie Howe Shirriff coins and was wondering if there is much collector interest in them ive tried looking them up on the 'Bay but only could find one of them (Gordie Howe All-Star jsy one). im currently getting ready for work so i dont have pics of the actual coins available but here are pics of them i found online

again these are not the actual coins i have i just didnt have time to take pics and will do that when i get back from work. mine are both in those cardboard and cellophane coin protector things.

thanks in advance and let me know if im doing this wrong, like i said i have not been part of this community for years but i used to trade on here under the name DeathbyCardboard

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Gordie Howe Shirriff Coins
The All-Star one is from the 1962-63 Shirriff Coins set #54. The other is the most rare of all of them, and is from the 1968-69 Shirriff Coins set #44. It is against the Terms Of Service to ask for/supply the BV of items on the forums here on Beckett. With that said, you have made a very fine discovery indeed! Congrats!

Randi

Very nice pickups, Congrats
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

oh man im sorry we used to do BV all the time back in the day, guess i should have read updated TOS

Thanks for the info though guys ill look into it

here are the actual coins. thanks for all the help forum dwellers Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice catch. love the 1968 one. Congrats.

Awesome coins ! Smile