`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Donruss Basketball pricing??

2019 Donruss Basketball pricing??
Hi, I'm a baseball guy that just got back into basketball, I used to love basketball cards when I was young. Anyway, there are NO card shops where I live and the retail scene is pretty ugly, all I've been able to find have been a blaster box and like 6 or 8 fat packs of 2019 Donruss Basketball. So I bought it all and then added the price guide onto my baseball membership but I can't get any REAL pricing on anything. Is it coming SOON? Is it an inferior brand? I've checked the prices in the marketplace to get a general idea, but since not all cards are available there I'm not getting any info on most of my best pulls. Am I missing something? A HUGE thank you for any info on that set and it's values. God Bless...
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

RE: 2019 Donruss Basketball pricing??
It's more of a "base" set than a high-end set. Your Prizm and Optic will value higher. It seems in the world of basketball your Prizm rookies and Optic rookies are the most desired rookie cards. I bought a lot of Donruss myself this year (I think you might be the guy I have an open trade with). I figure if you're looking at non-rookie cards, lets say Stephen Curry, the Donruss card will be priced in Beckett a little below Prizm and Optic (but Optic doesn't release for another week).

I'm kind of shocked that with prizm veterans being priced they can't price Donruss veterans. In terms of rookies, god only knows when they'll get that updated. Prizm has been out since December and the rookies are still at n/a

Well thanks for the knowledge brother! Like I said, I just got back into other sports then just baseball cards again after a 28ish year break, so I have a lot of catching up to do. I have to admit that I like Topps products a bunch more then Panini products, and it seems there is a definite hierarchy amongst the different sets of each of them, I just think you have better odds of getting "hits" in Topps, and each of the signed cards I've pulled from Panini is WAAAY off center, so annoying. Anyhow, ya I was wondering if it would be worth grading the Zions and Morants etc or not. Oh, and BTW, I'm not the guy in your trade, just fyi. Of course I'm ALWAYS down to trade. Thanks again and God Bless

(02-06-2020, 12:39 AM)ceylan00 Wrote: Well thanks for the knowledge brother! Like I said, I just got back into other sports then just baseball cards again after a 28ish year break, so I have a lot of catching up to do. I have to admit that I like Topps products a bunch more then Panini products, and it seems there is a definite hierarchy amongst the different sets of each of them, I just think you have better odds of getting "hits" in Topps, and each of the signed cards I've pulled from Panini is WAAAY off center, so annoying. Anyhow, ya I was wondering if it would be worth grading the Zions and Morants etc or not. Oh, and BTW, I'm not the guy in your trade, just fyi. Of course I'm ALWAYS down to trade. Thanks again and God Bless
I agree on centering. I got a lot of Prizm and Donruss this year and sent in some slightly off-centered Zion and Ja for grading. God knows how long it'll take to get them back (I mailed them last week and an order to PSA that was delivered on 1/9 just went into an actual order status yesterday...now the 40 business day clock starts).

Loaded a few of the Donruss into my org, my 1st entries, .07% of my collection down 99.93% left to go Sad ! Anyway, just wanted to thank you Trav for steering me toward prizm basketball. I tried to post about this on mon. but the picture file sizes were apparently too large for posting here (IDKWTF), but, it was just to show that when I bought my 1st 2 blasters I hit a Zion base and couple other notables, all told the beckett value was over $200 on a $40 investment, so, THANKS BRO! Anyway, LMK if you're interested in trading at all and more importantly if you get any more pricing info on the Donruss. Thanks and God Bless...

(02-12-2020, 03:57 AM)ceylan00 Wrote: Loaded a few of the Donruss into my org, my 1st entries, .07% of my collection down 99.93% left to go Sad ! Anyway, just wanted to thank you Trav for steering me toward prizm basketball. I tried to post about this on mon. but the picture file sizes were apparently too large for posting here (IDKWTF), but, it was just to show that when I bought my 1st 2 blasters I hit a Zion base and couple other notables, all told the beckett value was over $200 on a $40 investment, so, THANKS BRO! Anyway, LMK if you're interested in trading at all and more importantly if you get any more pricing info on the Donruss. Thanks and God Bless...
Man, nice hit! Those things go on ebay for quite a bit too. I sent 2 into PSA to get graded.

on the topic of donruss pricing, any guesses when the base donruss product pricing will be published?
Back in the Game!!

(02-12-2020, 07:57 PM)theo60collector Wrote: on the topic of donruss pricing, any guesses when the base donruss product pricing will be published?
I would assume it has to be soon. I mean, Prizm is done, just go a little less than that. No clue what's taking so long.