`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 2020 Topps Braves

Looking for 2020 Topps Braves
Happy 2020 baseball card season everybody! I lost my job this week (company shutting down, unfortunately) so I haven't been able to purchase any cards from the new release, but I would love to trade for any Bravesbase, inserts, parallels, etc. Please check out my Org and let me know if you see anything you need. Thanks!
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

RE: Looking for 2020 Topps Braves
So sorry about your job loss. I just added a bunch of 2020 Topps if you care to look.
Rest in Peace Feb 2022 

(02-09-2020, 02:07 PM)chris.harrelson@gmail Wrote: Happy 2020 baseball card season everybody! I lost my job this week (company shutting down, unfortunately) so I haven't been able to purchase any cards from the new release, but I would love to trade for any Bravesbase, inserts, parallels, etc. Please check out my Org and let me know if you see anything you need. Thanks!
I opened some 2020 Topps last night and have 5 Braves cards you can have including Acuna, Braves Team Card, and a Dale Murphy Insert. Send me your address and I will send these on Friday.

Scott

I just checked a little closer and the Acuna is a Gold #2005/2020!

Did you still want to trade with me? We still have an offer open from a while back. Sorry about your job.

Thanks for the trade Chris.

(02-09-2020, 02:07 PM)chris.harrelson@gmail Wrote: Happy 2020 baseball card season everybody! I lost my job this week (company shutting down, unfortunately) so I haven't been able to purchase any cards from the new release, but I would love to trade for any Bravesbase, inserts, parallels, etc. Please check out my Org and let me know if you see anything you need. Thanks!
Rest in Peace Feb 2022