`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Panini National Treasures 1 of 1 BABE RUTH/TY COBB AUTOGRAPH/RELIC PULLED!!!!!!!

2019 Panini National Treasures 1 of 1 BABE RUTH/TY COBB AUTOGRAPH/RELIC PULLED!!!!!!!
ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationTHE 2019 PANINI NATIONAL TREAURES 1 OF 1 BABE RUTH/TY COBB AUTOGRAPH AND BAT RELICS HAS BEEN PULLED!!!!!!!!ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VyPS4n2bj/..._copy_link
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMUqAYyUcAA_...name=large

[Image: hBpkjbG]

RE: 2019 Panini National Treasures 1 of 1 BABE RUTH/TY COBB AUTOGRAPH/RELIC PULLED!!!!!!!
Are you guys seeing the pics?

RE: 2019 Panini National Treasures 1 of 1 BABE RUTH/TY COBB AUTOGRAPH/RELIC PULLED!!!!!!!
(12-21-2019, 02:21 PM)agcards85 Wrote: Are you guys seeing the pics?
I haven't seen any pics when that type of pic has been used.

[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(12-21-2019, 04:44 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I haven't seen any pics when that type of pic has been used.
what's the best way to post the pics? I thought i had to host them and use the image link

BABE RUTH 1 OF 1 CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Dedicated website for this card!

Were those doods good or sumthin?
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(12-22-2019, 09:05 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Were those doods good or sumthin?
I heard they were the next big thing! What do I know though

(12-23-2019, 10:26 AM)agcards85 Wrote: I heard they were the next big thing! What do I know though
Are they BOTH kinds of candy bars??
But seriously, the stuff dreams are made of. And a GREAT TIP about what's REALLY out there on team designated case breaks for the NYY...
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."