`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Riley, Albies, Acuna, & Swanson

Looking for Riley, Albies, Acuna, & Swanson
Putting together some Braves grab bags to give to my nephews for Christmas. Looking for RCs, refractors, inserts, and numbered cards. Check out my Org and see if there's anything you like. Thanks!
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

RE: Looking for Riley, Albies, Acuna, & Swanson
(12-01-2019, 11:44 AM)chris.harrelson@gmail Wrote: Putting together some Braves grab bags to give to my nephews for Christmas. Looking for RCs, refractors, inserts, and numbered cards. Check out my Org and see if there's anything you like. Thanks!
I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I'm selling a lot of acuna jr, Guerrero jr albies cards plus a lot of RCs. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for your time.

RE: Looking for Riley, Albies, Acuna, & Swanson
(01-08-2020, 12:46 AM)Shaun4D Wrote: I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I'm selling a lot of acuna jr, Guerrero jr albies cards plus a lot of RCs. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for your time.
Thanks for your reply! I'm really just trying to trade right now. Spent waaaay too much on Christmas so I've put myself on a purchasing freeze until Februrary.
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR