`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
Sometimes I become a nuisance on this site but it keeps me busy and out of trouble, and I really enjoy the banter, opinions, trades, those willing to share what they opened, previews of upcoming products, and, of course, talking sports!:Smile

So, whether or not you have participated in any of these, have a safe, fun, warm, and generous Thanksgiving with yourself, friends or family!!Smile

RE: Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
(11-26-2019, 09:34 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Sometimes I become a nuisance on this site but it keeps me busy and out of trouble, and I really enjoy the banter, opinions, trades, those willing to share what they opened, previews of upcoming products, and, of course, talking sports!:Smile

So, whether or not you have participated in any of these, have a safe, fun, warm, and generous Thanksgiving with yourself, friends or family!!Smile
Same to you!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who share my obsession with all things baseball.

Turkey. Turkey.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Kerry, and to everyone else!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Let's make some trades to celebrate!

If I wasn't an accountant, I would be a psychologist as people fascinate me with their behavior:

69 of 75 people read this post and couldn't take 10-15 seconds to wish anyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I wish I knew what makes humans tick...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm at work today, but plan on tackling my Mets binder this weekend! So watch out for me hitting up your 1970's - 2000's Mets base cards!

Seriously - thanks to everyone on this site who makes this aspect of collecting so fun. Thanks for your patience when it comes to my lack of detail in shipping and not being too hard on me and my opinion of card conditions. I look forward to a festive holiday season and wish all of you the same!

*I MUST SEND FIRST*
Not interested in GU or AUTO - base, base, base!!!

Baseball - Whit Merrifield, Wil Myers, Yadier Molina
Football - Brady Quinn, Landry Jones, Terry Bradshaw
Basketball - JJ Redick, Dr. J, Bill Walton

(11-27-2019, 10:10 AM)toploader1976 Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm at work today, but plan on tackling my Mets binder this weekend! So watch out for me hitting up your 1970's - 2000's Mets base cards!
I have 393 Mets cards up for trade and would give you an excellent trade deal if you need some of them. Happy Hunting!