Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Look What I Got in the Mail Today!

Look What I Got in the Mail Today!
Friends,

It's a tossup between LeBron, Isiah Thomas and Vince Carter as to who my favorite all-time basketball player would be.

Suffice it to say, I was beyond thrilled to get this in a SASE in the mail today ...

[Image: Vince.jpg]

This a truly special card in my collection.

Thanks Vince!

RE: Look What I Got in the Mail Today!
Nice looking card!! I have a Vinsanity auto to 25 out of Hoops in 2018-19. I think he is in a Raptors uni but not sure.

(11-13-2019, 03:01 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice looking card!! I have a Vinsanity auto to 25 out of Hoops in 2018-19. I think he is in a Raptors uni but not sure.
Awesome, do you have a scan?

Truth be told, if I knew I was actually going to get the card back I would have sent a different one.

I had a few dupes of this one due to chasing LeBron's first Heat cards that year, LOL

I figured if I never saw it again I wouldn't miss it, but this has now certainly vaulted to my #1 favorite in my Vince PC.

Really nice card.

I've been trying to snag an SP Authentic rookie of him for a while now. No luck so far.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(11-13-2019, 04:51 PM)hempick Wrote: Really nice card.

I've been trying to snag a SP Authentic rookie of him for a while now. No luck so far.
I bought one back in the day for like 4 bills, I think it books a lot less now, LOL

So I checked my org. It's the auto of the Sacramento Kings. It's also my only auto of Mr Carter.. Related: What image hosting service did you use to post the photo?

SIIIIICK

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(11-14-2019, 03:31 PM)magneto2 Wrote: So I checked my org. It's the auto of the Sacramento Kings. It's also my only auto of Mr Carter.. Related: What image hosting service did you use to post the photo?
I use imgbb.com ... it's free and you don't actually have to have an account to scan and post photos.

Once you have the card scanned in, under "Viewer Links" select the "BBCode Medium Linked" option and the pic will post the size of the Carter above.

It's way easier to use than Photobucket.
(11-15-2019, 08:40 AM)btrav13 Wrote: SIIIIICK
That's what I said when I opened it!
(11-15-2019, 04:29 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice!
Indeed!