Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Exchange Rate Here is Phenomenal!

The Exchange Rate Here is Phenomenal!
Friends in Hockey,

So a couple of weeks ago I sent our moderator extraordinaire and good friend Randi a Pete Alonso Topps Series 2 Baseball rookie card that I had a dupe of to add to the kid's collection.

Then, radio silence ... I figured it either hadn't arrived yet or that Randi would get around to letting me know it had arrived when he had a chance, as it really wasn't an earth shattering card or gesture by any means.

Well, today I got my answer ... a package of 10 - ten! - Vegas Golden Knights cards, including some very nice inserts/parallels of Marchessault, Fleury and my main man William Karlsson!

(The Marchessault is even numbered 01/25 ... eBay 1/1, LOL)

Not to mention, a couple of Young Guns thrown in for good measure.

That's quite a trade - 10 for 1 - and much, much appreciated!

Thank you, Randi!

RE: The Exchange Rate Here is Phenomenal!
Why thank you for the great return on investment! The gratitude and fortuity are what I seek in our hobby (and Halak!), and seeing this post is such an order. Thank you, Randy! I am happy to have been able to help out your PC, and ecstatic that I have a new PC item for my boy. You are a goo man, and the embodiment of what this hobby should be. Best wishes, my friend!

Randi

Very cool exchange. This is what I miss about this site. Good on you both.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(11-05-2019, 11:56 AM)snobles Wrote: Very cool exchange. This is what I miss about this site. Good on you both.
And not to discredit the other boards, but the hockey guys tend to be the most generous and take care of each other most often.

(11-05-2019, 12:45 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: And not to discredit the other boards, but the hockey guys tend to be the most generous and take care of each other most often.
Canada! Wink

Randi

Awesome
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org