`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett pricing

Beckett pricing
How long does it take for cards to be priced. I know 2019 Topps Update just came out but some of it is already priced. I have a bunch of cards that i'm wondering if I should keep or trade.

RE: Beckett pricing
Im in the same boat. Im really curious about a couple of the cards I pulled.

I think its usually about 2 weeks before full pricing is complete.

(10-24-2019, 02:39 PM)jbissell Wrote: Im in the same boat. Im really curious about a couple of the cards I pulled.

I think its usually about 2 weeks before full pricing is complete.
I just think its funny that when you go down the list of say rookie cards, some are priced and some are not

(10-24-2019, 05:21 PM)cspen Wrote: I just think its funny that when you go down the list of say rookie cards, some are priced and some are not
Update had a bunch of rookies that weren't in earlier releases. That's what it looks like to me at first glance. I bought a bunch of Topps Chrome and Topps Finest and a lot of the n/a rookies were in neither set. I think they're waiting on ebay sales data to price them.

(10-25-2019, 07:56 AM)btrav13 Wrote: Update had a bunch of rookies that weren't in earlier releases. That's what it looks like to me at first glance. I bought a bunch of Topps Chrome and Topps Finest and a lot of the n/a rookies were in neither set. I think they're waiting on ebay sales data to price them.
I guess that makes as much sense and anything.

Topps pricing usually comes out as the base set first and then the others...2-3 weeks is normal. Panini products take a lot longer.

So..I pull a us158 Dozier card SN / 150 and it is not in the database..I will e-mail Brian to see what card it could be..no other parallel marks are on the card..

Anyone else pull one of these..it was out of a Jumbo box..