`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Topps Chrome Update

2019 Topps Chrome Update
I went to two Wal Marts and two Target stores looking for 2019 Topps Chrome Update none of the stores had any. One had blasters of 2019 Update but since I had already bought a jumbo box, I really didn't want any more.

RE: 2019 Topps Chrome Update
I thought I had heard that 2019 Topps Chrome Update was Target exclusive this year and not available in Wal Mart. I could be wrong though.

(10-25-2019, 02:06 PM)jbissell Wrote: I thought I had heard that 2019 Topps Chrome Update was Target exclusive this year and not available in Wal Mart. I could be wrong though.
That = would explain why WalMart didn't have them

I don't know. Both Targets were almost next to a Wal Mart so it made sense to check both.

(10-25-2019, 02:34 PM)cspen Wrote: I don't know. Both Targets were almost next to a Wal Mart so it made sense to check both.
Just giving you the business ... I always check both, too!

I guess if people can go to Burger King for tacos, then they can also go to Wal-Mart for Target exclusives.

I figure one of two things: either they haven't gotten them yet or someone was there when they hit the shelves and bought them all
(10-25-2019, 02:41 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Just giving you the business ... I always check both, too!
no problem. I seem to remember it being a Target exclusive too

(10-25-2019, 02:53 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I guess if people can go to Burger King for tacos, then they can also go to Wal-Mart for Target exclusives.
This is an excellent point.

I tried one of those tacos, was not impressed. But with the minimal investment it was not a big deal.

Chrome Update is a Target exclusive, and from what I have seen/heard the first person to see it stocked is getting most if not all of it. So best of luck finding some. I have been looking and haven't seen any in any of the stores I have checked. I buy a bunch to open every year and do the set. Hopefully you'll be able to find some soon.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/