`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Scan Storage Site

Best Scan Storage Site
Have been out of the hobby for a while and I am looking to get my collection organized again.

I used to use Photobucket to scan and organize my collection but that site is a mess now.

Anyone have any good options for me that they use successfully?

Thanks

BTW I collect Alex Avila, Bonderman and Inge if you have any 1/1 or low CC that you are looking to move

RE: Best Scan Storage Site
IMGbb.com is what I am using now, and it works just as well as PhotoBucket used to. The only con that I have found so far is that you have to resize the pics before you commit them to upload. What I like to do is make the shorter side of the pic 300 pixels(???) and let the generator figure out the longer side. You can find examples below. Also, the link generator defaults the pics to one over the other, so I like to remove that space to save people from a longer scrolling session.

These are HTML medium linked embed codes. Hope that this helps. Best wishes!

Randi

CCI-225CCI-224CCI-214CCI-215

I use Flickr and it has been great so far

(10-06-2019, 06:26 PM)rayeates Wrote: IMGbb.com is what I am using now, and it works just as well as PhotoBucket used to. The only con that I have found so far is that you have to resize the pics before you commit them to upload. What I like to do is make the shorter side of the pic 300 pixels(???) and let the generator figure out the longer side. You can find examples below. Also, the link generator defaults the pics to one over the other, so I like to remove that space to save people for a longer scrolling session.

These are HTML medium linked embed codes. Hope that this helps. Best wishes!

Randi
Agreed w/Randi ... Imgbb is the way to go for posting ... and it's free, unlike Photoschmucket Smile. I'm not sure if it works as well as Photoschmucket did for a photo storage site as I've only used it as a 'guest' and only for posting pics on Beckett!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

IMGBB is definitely the best.

The account is free, it uploads super fast and stores images just like photobucket used to.

The trick is, when posting pics here, use the "BB medium linked" option for your URL code.

It will post pictures this size:

[Image: Braun.jpg]

Good luck!

RJ

Looking for some help. I created an account with IMGbb and upload a couple of pics of cards. Now I'm trying to post some of the pics here on a thread. Need some help if somebody wants to walk me through the process of how to post the pics here on beckett.. Thanks....
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.