`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The USPS Math Just Isn't Working For Me

RE: The USPS Math Just Isn't Working For Me
I know here they can't find enough good people to work. They end up hiring just about anyone, which leads to stories of lazy butts tossing their deliveries in dumpsters to save time. Or delivering to the wrong address. Or getting them damaged (which has happened several times since I've moved to the Twin Cities, never had that problem in my smaller town). I get it can be a thankless job, and one that not many people want to do. I don't think I'd want to do the city routes. And man, some of the weather they still deliver in is pretty crazy! Like Kerryandbeth said, efficiency is not their middle name in some cases. That said, the amount of times they get it right is pretty amazing!

Sorry to hear your stuff is late and missing...I've been through that as well, and it really sucks, especially for a PC add! Will cross my fingers it arrives well and soon! Definitely irritating!

(10-07-2019, 10:30 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Amen. Speaking of, can you send me the tracking for our trade?

Thanks!
He only sends tracking with trades of $50 or more.

(10-07-2019, 11:01 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: He only sends tracking with trades of $50 or more.
It actually arrived today ... two days after shipping!

Makes up for the 13 days the other one took to get here, I guess.

All is well, my friend!
Good news, everyone ... my card arrived safely today, after a two-week wait!

Major add to my USC football PC:

[Image: Mike.jpg]

My thanks to ftjags28 for a great trade!

Congrats!

(10-07-2019, 11:15 PM)savagenate Wrote: Congrats!
Thanks very much ... it looks great in a one-touch.

LOL and that will tell you how old my banner is. When did the Post Office stop charging for "delivery confirmation" as it used to be called? lol

(10-07-2019, 11:01 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: He only sends tracking with trades of $50 or more.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(10-04-2019, 03:52 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Friends,

I'm 44 years old.

I've been paying my phone bill since I was 18 years old.

So that's what, 300+ payments?

And guess what, I use one regular US postage stamp per payment and have never - in 26 years - had the phone company call me and tell me they didn't receive my payment.

So how is it, that someone who recently sent me their end of a trade, can pay $4+ for one bubble mailer package with tracking, and have the package not get to me?

The "most recent" tracking update says the package was in Pittsburg, CA on September 27 - a week ago.

From where I am, the two cities are a grand total of 60 miles apart.

I asked my post office to contact their post office, and they said they don't have it.

Apparently it's "looping" now.

Great! WTF does that mean?

So I guess we pay $4+ for a tracking number that ensures they don't know where it is.

It was a pretty major PC add so I'm pretty irritated at the moment, in case you can't tell.

Not to mention, a couple of weeks ago I sent out my end of a different trade and once the package was received, all the cards were damaged despite my appropriate packaging prior to sending it out.

Thanks a lot, USPS, you're doing an amazing job right now!

This falls under the classic "You Had One Job" category.

Other examples:

- A movie theater that does not show movies
- A restaurant that has no food
- A car dealership that has no cars for sale
- A playground without equipment
- A garbage truck that just runs over the cans
know how you feel my friend, with the garbage cans (bins in ausssie), i'm convinced they use them as accidental target practice (a prize for who can run over the most and say its an accident).
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

(10-11-2019, 07:04 PM)titansaussiefan Wrote: know how you feel my friend, with the garbage cans (bins in ausssie), i'm convinced they use them as accidental target practice (a prize for who can run over the most and say its an accident).
Ha! I was just kidding about that one, that's crazy it actually happens.