`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Force was with you Juan Soto

The Force was with you Juan Soto
Sorry, Brewers fans, but in September I declared Juan Soto as one of my new PC players. He proved me why tonight.

RE: The Force was with you Juan Soto
(10-01-2019, 10:08 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Sorry, Brewers fans, but in September I declared Juan Soto as one of my new PC players. He proved me why tonight.
That was insane. Absolutely insane.

RE: The Force was with you Juan Soto
(10-01-2019, 10:08 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Sorry, Brewers fans, but in September I declared Juan Soto as one of my new PC players. He proved me why tonight.
He could have gone from G.O.A.T. to goat if the Brewers came back with 2 runs in the 9th. Getting thrown out took the Nats out of a bigger better inning and a possible insurance run or two would have been nice. Luckily for him, that didn't matter. His hit was great, but without Zimmerman's broken bat single? How about the half inch difference between the ball hitting the hand and knob simultaneously vs just hitting the knob of the bat? Not taking anything away from Soto, but without those 2 lucky at bats, he would have had to lead off the bottom of the 9th instead of hitting a game winner!
Also, Strasburg was unbelievable! Amazing bullpen appearance and he really saved Max from a heartbreaking start!
I was rooting for the Brew-crew, BTW ... Soto eliminated my chances at the Bracket Challenge the very first day ... thanks Juan! Wink
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.