`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple People Eaters need to belch (I mean bench Kirk)

Purple People Eaters need to belch (I mean bench Kirk)
Here I sit watching QB Cousins
Fumble again for more than dozens
How much longer must I get irate
Before we send him back to Michigan State!

You are welcome, Packers and Bears fans (and soon to be Lions fans). Having him on the field nearly guarantees you victory.

RE: Purple People Eaters need to belch (I mean bench Kirk)
Paying him was one of the franchise's biggest mistakes in recent memory. And sadly, ya can't bench the guy because your other option is Sean Mannion? Is there a trade possibility on the market? A reunion with Bridgewater? Sign Kaep? Tank for Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields in 2021? I mean your hands are tied aren't they? Sorry brother.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(10-01-2019, 08:14 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: Paying him was one of the franchise's biggest mistakes in recent memory. And sadly, ya can't bench the guy because your other option is Sean Mannion? Is there a trade possibility on the market? A reunion with Bridgewater? Sign Kaep? Tank for Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields in 2021? I mean your hands are tied aren't they? Sorry brother.
Exactly! He just does not look like a QB that cares about playing well and winning. Even our wins were nothing to do with him.

He's definitely an enigma. I thought they way overpaid for him, but then again, I think that about even top talent lol. But he seemed like a guy who could win with a strong run game and a good defense. But he's sucked. He's got two of the better Wide receivers in the league, that should make him a star lol. I keep waiting for him to figure it out, but he just can't seem to do it. If I weren't a packer fan, I'd feel bad for the Vikings lol.

I know he's got a pretty big contract but I can't argue they overpaid since the Jets were offering even more money. Remember he was coming off of multiple franchise tags and had a strong negotiating position. Young QBs don't come on the market that often.

tl:dr - You don't vike that.

(10-01-2019, 02:54 PM)jplarson Wrote: I know he's got a pretty big contract but I can't argue they overpaid since the Jets were offering even more money. Remember he was coming off of multiple franchise tags and had a strong negotiating position. Young QBs don't come on the market that often.

tl:dr - You don't vike that.
Regardless of his 'stats', the real number is his personal record against decent teams...a very dismal 5 wins, 27 losses! I was aghast when they signed him, let alone an extended and guaranteed contract. Now I just want him to go away and put someone who cares behind center.

At least he apologized for sucking! lol
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50