`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cal Mitchell pricing is confusing, no?

Cal Mitchell pricing is confusing, no?
2019 Bowman Chrome Prospect Auto has increased...so now it is higher value than 7 of the other serial #'d autographs in the same product!

Obviously, something is wrong with this picture. I realize keeping track of values can be difficult, but it would never be appropriate to increase the base auto over and above the serial #'d autos more difficult to pull (not to mention less of them available).

Is this mic on?!

RE: Cal Mitchell pricing is confusing, no?
(09-30-2019, 01:56 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: 2019 Bowman Chrome Prospect Auto has increased...so now it is higher value than 7 of the other serial #'d autographs in the same product!

Obviously, something is wrong with this picture. I realize keeping track of values can be difficult, but it would never be appropriate to increase the base auto over and above the serial #'d autos more difficult to pull (not to mention less of them available).

Is this mic on?!
Agreed! That would make no sense at all! I'm sure there's a data input problem somewhere along the line.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

This is being corrected now and should update overnight
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(10-02-2019, 08:38 AM)floydtown Wrote: This is being corrected now and should update overnight
Cool. I came across it by accident.

Thank you
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Sorry to hijack your thread, but instead of starting a new one figured I'd bring up another mistake.

After just going up along with all the other Best of 18 autos the other day, the base one dropped $120 today and now lists for less than it sells for. This on a day when at least half of his 2018 stuff went up.

https://www.beckett.com/search/?term=201...466&page=1
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]